Senior Life Insurance
Things you need to know
From covering debts, leaving a gift to a favourite cause, covering final expenses or simply knowing that your family will be provided for, having a life insurance policy in place is one of the most important and lasting investments that you can make.
Doesn’t matter in what stage of life you are in, you can help protect your family. We offer coverage up to $50,000 on our Guaranteed Acceptance plan. And, up to $750,000 on our No Medical Plans.
You are guaranteed coverage regardless of your health condition – giving you peace of mind
- Generally purchased to cover final expenses by individuals who are not eligible for other plans of life insurance.
- The coverage amount will never decrease for the life of the policy and premiums are guaranteed not to change as well.
- If you are between the ages of 18 to 75, coverage is available up to $50,000.
- The full coverage amount is payable if death occurs after two years or anytime if cause of death is accidental.
- The death benefit is limited to a return of premiums if death occurs by other than accidental means in the first two years.
Quick and Easy to Apply